Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mika's Card for her Sitter

A good friend of mine looks after Mika when I need a dog sitter. Mary has known Mika since the day I brought her home when she was just 8 weeks old. Mika simply adores Mary and the feeling is mutual. Mika can just sense Mary's presence and she recognizes her name from any other. I can list off dozens of names with no response but when I say "Mary", Mika's ears perk up and she goes bananas! She just knows... and Mary just loves her! 

Mary is looking after her for a full day for me shortly and I thought that it would be nice if Mika gave her a card as a thank you. So, here it is. Mary doesn't have a good picture of her "baby", so that's included as well. 





Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Heartstrings Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Teal Glitter Paper
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Artfully Sent Cartridge, Heartstrings Complements, Clear Sparkles, ShinHan Markers

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. super cute, Alyson.... the card and Mika! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. :) Heartstrings is gorgeous paper. I loved all of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)