Monday, February 23, 2015

Heart 2 Heart - Think Pink Challenge

This week at Heart 2 Heart, the challenge is to Think Pink... and Close To My Heart has some wonderful pinks in their collection! I chose to create a card for a friend of mine who is going through a difficult time at the moment and I wanted it to be a very feminine card (so what better colour to use than PINK?!) However, I just couldn't justify pink leaves for the flower, so they are green (but I almost made them pink as well...)


Won't you join us and show off YOUR PINK at Heart 2 Heart this week?

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock, Hollyhock Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Pink Glitter Paper, Pixie Paper Fundamentals Cardstock
Stamps: Your Own Kind of Wonderful
Inks: Pixie, Hollyhock
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Spray Pen, Pixie Reinker, Base and Bling Gems - Pink (ret.), Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I think you managed to use every pink we have. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very feminine card, so beautiful and girly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)