Monday, November 5, 2012

First Post as H2H Guest Designer!

This is my first post as Heart 2 Heart's Guest Designer for the month of November! I actually had this done a few weeks ago and it has been sitting on my desk, awaiting the chance to share it with you. 
The photo below was the inspiration for the artwork this week. 
When I looked at it the first time, I initially saw the grapes and the fruit arrangement. I love pears so I decided to go with that theme. I also love the table runner and the black napkins. So, I have a card and a little "arrangement" to go together as an invitation to the "Pearfect Fall Party".
My photography was not very good though, and the green looks a lot lighter than in real life - the actual green is a lot closer to the real colour of the pear in the photo than it appears in the art photo. The Desert Sand in the La Belle Vie paper pack matched the brown in the photo and the black in the same paper pack was a good mix with this colour palette. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: La Belle Vie Paper Pack, Pear Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Mayberry
Inks: Smokey Plum
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Pearl Opaques, Baker's Twine - Harvest Assortment, Pink Polka Dotted Ribbon (not CTMH), Greenery, White Flowers and Flower Stems (not CTMH), Computer Font (ret.), Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being the guest desiner @ H2H this month! Your card and flower pot are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)