Friday, November 30, 2012

Finally! A New Card this Week!

It has only taken me until now to get around to creating something that I can actually post on my blog this week. I have been creating Christmas gifts most of the week... things that I can't post here, unfortunately. 

However, I finally took some time away from that task and created a card. I have lots of birthdays coming up right after Christmas and I don't expect to have a lot of time in the next month or so to be creating extra cards so I better get around to doing it now! This one was based on a sketch that I pinned to my Pinterest board. My collection of card sketches is growing pretty significantly but I like that because there is always something I can find that will "fit the bill" when I need something to work with. 

I haven't used my Stella paper in ages and decided to pull it out for a change today. I will miss this paper when it is gone - it is definitely one of my favourites! 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Stella Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Birthday
Inks: Lagoon
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Blue Ribbon (not CTMH), Spring Blossom Paper Flowers (ret.), Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems, Foam Tape, Corner Rounder

1 comment:

  1. I like your name on the ribbon (not CTMH). LOL Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)