Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas - Freshly Made Sketch Challenge

I'm back to my favourite colour - Avonlea Teal. I just cannot get enough of this colour and I am SO hopeful that Close To My Heart will add it to their colour palette before too long! I have looked all over for a co-ordinating ink pad and I have not been able to find one so I have been using Twilight as it is the closest match I can find. The pigment ink is a bit darker than the regular ink so that helps a bit. Paired with silver, they make the perfect Christmas combination.Unfortunately, this was photographed at night, so the colours turned out really dull... I SO need a good camera (and lessons in photography and photo editing skills..) Are you reading this, Dave??? Christmas is just around the corner...

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Avonlea Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper (not CTMH)
Stamps: A Very Merry Christmas
Inks: Twilight Pigment Ink, Versamark
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Silver Embossing Powder, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bitty Sparkles, Silver Shimmer Trim, Teal Striped Ribbon (not CTMH), Teal Satin Ribbon (not CTMH), Silver Metallic Marker, Silver Glitz Glitter Gel, Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alyson! I love the elegant combination of blue and silver! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO PRETTY! I love the glittery paper and the glitter on the ornament with the blue papers. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)