Saturday, May 26, 2012

"I Did It" Layout (Reaching my Goal!)

This layout has a very special meaning for me. I have been working at losing weight since last August and I am SO VERY CLOSE to my final goal but I have finally crossed the big marker. I have now lost 80 pounds in total. I began at 230 pounds and am down to 150. My ultimate goal is 145 - hopefully before Convention - but those last 5 pounds are proving extremely difficult to lose. I am walking 90 minutes every morning (usually from 6:15am to 7:45 or so).  
I am feeling terrific. My husband, since he sees me every day, couldn't believe the difference when he saw the "before" photo! He says he doesn't see the change so much because he sees me day in and day out. It wasn't until he compared the two photos that he really saw the difference. 
There is a photo under the layout with details of one of the clusters. As usual, I relied on my favourite colour, lagoon. The photo was actually taken with me in a lagoon coloured shirt, but my printer insisted in printing it in more of a bluish tone, so I decided to turn it to black and white instead. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are all CTMH unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Dotty for You Paper Pack, Footloose Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Pear Cardstock
Stamps: Polka Dot Alphabet, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet
Inks: Lagoon, Hollyhock, Lagoon Reinker, Olive Marker
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Spray Pen, Pearl Paint, Sparkle Flourishes, Blue & Green Sparkle Assortment, Glitter Buttons, Paradise Paper Flowers, Petals Paper Flowers, Lagoon Thread (not CTMH)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout! & love the accomplishment that the layout shares ;) you are inspirational in your creativeness as well as your personal journey - thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo awesome....both your layout and the story that it tells! You are going to be fabulous teaching at convention! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very colorful LO :)... and congrats on all you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Congrats Alyson!!! All of your hard work has definitely paid off!!! I need a bit of your motivation!!
    Your layout is beautiful!! I love the colour combo and all of the swirls and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME, you provide inspiration for the rest of us! Great layout, I have been up and down in the scale department, but that is how life goes. Looking forward to my first convention!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! Beautiful layout..and beautiful YOU! Congrats! I am a fellow consultant following you here now. :) great BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)