Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Goodbye Card - H2H and Mojo Monday Challenges

This card was created as a farewell for our departing minister and his wife. He is finishing his term at our church at the end of next month and is retiring. It will be very difficult to see both of them leave as they have been wonderful leaders of our congregation.
The Heart 2 Heart Challenge required distressing this week. I used ink distressing on every piece of the card although the yellow pieces can be difficult to see as I distressed them in the same colours as the cardstock or the patterned paper. 
Mojo Monday is always a sketch and that is shown below the card. 


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEKWrRtxb56W3r1cPvFFgQLUXDGbRZ4CBnyeb0aF7BQM5LAzQSW-HHB-1yBXZ_OPqPK3UpFTc8F6RVZK5WtyLpOJYsXrmjorBtTQsCoPehqwzR1Lr9rZaoeUqltxO3CFps239g2gc6ocvv/s1600/Mojo242Sketch.gif
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are CTMH unless otherwise indicated: 

Papers: Dotty for You Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Buttercup Cardstock
Stamps: For Every Occasion (ret.), Dreams Come True (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Buttercup
Accessories: Paradise Paper Flowers, Bitty Buds Assortment, Prisma Glitter, Bonding Memories Glue Pen, Border Punch (not CTMH), Turquoise Ribbon, (not CTMH), Yellow Ribbon (not CTMH), Nestabilities (not CTMH)

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I am so going to miss the Dotty papers when they are gone! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, loving the Dotty papers! Thanks for distressing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I'm sure that they will treasure it. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alyson.... I saw and am now following your 3 personal "pin" boards! Thanks for doing those. I was able to re-pin 4 of the Dotty cards from there, so would you please "pin" this card as well as your pretty LO from the 26th. Thanks again!

    p.s. I guess I need to ask if you'll pin ALL your personal items from your posts from now on, so I can re-pin them! I know that's a lot to ask and a lot of trouble, but pretty-please? with a cherry on top? lol :) .... that's what seems to work now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and I have loved ink distressing with colors on Dotty like crazy!
    Thanks for playing H2H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)