Friday, May 11, 2012

Birthday Cards with Dotty for You

I have some birthdays coming up in June and I want to make sure I have cards ready and those dates don't sneak up on me... 
These two cards are identical except for the colours. I wanted to see what they would look like with the different colour schemes. Personally, the Lagoon is my favourite, but that's my favourite colour in the CTMH palette, so I am a little biased. 

I will be visiting my mom this weekend. 
Happy Mother's Day to everyone :)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Dotty for You Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Birthday
Inks: Black
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Paradise Paper Flowers, Petals Paper Flowers, Nestabilities (not CTMH), Border Punch (not CTMH), Ribbon (not CTMH), Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)