Wednesday, May 16, 2012

H2H Challenge - Friendship Card

This weeks' challenge at Heart 2 Heart is to use dotted paper and then to add stripes to the mix (can you say "Dotty for You" Paper Pack??) That's exactly what I used! I am on my third pack of this paper and I can't get enough of it.
This is the first time I have used the felt alphabets and I love them!
I did stamp on the inside of the card but the photograph didn't turn out very well... so that's why you don't see any stamping (but I did do some - I really did!)
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH

Paper: Dotty for You Paper Pack, Smoothie Cardstock, Buttercup Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship (inside)
Inks: Olive Marker, Pear (inside), Hollyhock (inside), Buttercup (inside)
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Keepsake Felt Alphabet, Paradise Paper Flowers, Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! I love the vine/flower border on the side, and the way you finished it off with the pearl opaques. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson -

    I just love the way you used this paper to get almost a trellis feel for the vines and flowers! I didn't really have vision for that particular paper and I love what you did with it!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)