Friday, July 17, 2020

CD 403 - Little Buddies

Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 403! 


This week it's all about browns although two other colours are to be used in addition to the browns. Black, white and gold are free to use. 

I really struggled with this as brown is probably the colour I use the least. Adding two other colours really helped me with this challenge. As you will see, my focus is not on the browns - they just happen to be a part of my card. 

I stamped and coloured several little animals - all were stamped in black and two are black and white by nature so they were not coloured. I really wanted to use the pig so that drove me toward pink. A good contrasting colour was Lagoon. I had to look hard to find pink and Lagoon patterns that weren't too large or combined with other colours as those papers were used to fill in the empty circles. 

I rotated some of the animals and added a sentiment in one of the middle circles. This multi-circle window die makes life so easy to create a card like this! 


Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use the palette shown above.
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Blue Skies Cardstock (Flamingo), So Much Happy Paper Pack, Mix-In Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Little Buddies 
Inks: Intense Black, Espresso
Accessories: Multi-Circle Window Thin Cut, Tri-Blend Markers 

Enjoy,
Alyson

5 comments:

  1. This card brings a smile to my face. Those Little Buddies are the cutest. I love how you have them peeking out of the holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievably cute! Love that you didn’t center them but let them come in off the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I love those critters and to have them popping in all the directions is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and happy card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)