Monday, September 21, 2026

AH 700 - So Special to Me

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 700! 

I cannot believe this is sketch 700... I joined this design team way back when they were around sketch 50 or so! 

The sketch is shown below.

I chose a busy floral paper for the frame and drew the colours for the flowers from that piece. I inked the pieces with Distress Oxide inks and splattered them with water. The sentiment was embossed in white and added at the bottom. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. WOW that's a lot of sketches and been going for a while then. Love the beautiful flowers and floral paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)