Thursday, September 24, 2026

Blackout Flower Cards

 These two cards were made using the same technique. I roughly inked a piece of white cardstock with various inks (one in pink, yellow and turquoise and the other in shades of pink and purple). Those pieces were embossed with a 3D embossing folder so the debossed side was facing up. I used a foam blending tool and black ink to lightly ink over the raised sections, allowing the colours on the flowers to show. Each card was spattered (one with yellow and the other with silver paint) and I added Stickles to the centres of the flowers. 


Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Both fabulous cards, love the way you coloured the flowers which stand out beautifully against the black background-great technique and one which I have yet to try.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)