Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Slimline Chevron Bouquet

I am loving the slimline card size more and more - there is a lot of space to fill and I can always find ways to do that! 

This card was inspired by a card I saw on the Pink Fresh Studio website - it was the chevron background that caught my eye and I wanted to try it myself. 

I stamped the chevron background in four pastel colours on each end of the card front and die cut that piece with a blanket stitched die. The floral bouquet was created using layering stencils and was also die cut. I added some shimmer to the flower details before adding a bow and a piece of white twine. The sentiment was die cut with vellum underneath and I added some enamel dots around the bouquet. The card front was adhered to a 4x9 card base using craft foam - perfect size for a standard business envelope. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Carolina Cardstock, Vellum (all CTMH)

Stamps: Nested Chevrons (Pink Fresh Studio)

Inks: Carolina, Green Apple, Clover, Pixie, Lemonade, Sundance, Saffron, Capri, Bluebird (all CTMH)

Accessories: Garden Florals - stencils plus die, Blanket Stitched Slimline Die (both Pink Fresh Studio), Pink Ribbon (misc.), White Twine (misc.), Enamels Dots (misc.), Clear Shimmer Brush (CTMH), Craft Foam 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)