Sunday, December 5, 2021

Double Flap Pinwheel Card

I found a video to make this card on YouTube - always a great resource! This is very similar to the original pinwheel tower card but each side has extra detail. It folds down to 5x7 size for mailing purposes. 

Lagoon is the base cardstock colour for my card. The patterned paper is from a paper pack and I stamped each of the smaller panels with flowers that were simiar to those on the patterned paper. One large panel is blank to write a message. I also stamped one of the smaller panels with a Hello sentiment. Since this card is thick in the centre, adding bulky embellishments is not recommended so I used Liquid Pearls to add colour to the centres of the flowers. 



Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Bold and Blooming Paper Collection (Gina K. Designs), White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock (both CTMH)

Stamps: SCT Exclusive Stamp Set (Photoplay)

Inks: Black, Candy Apple, Flamingo, Lemon, Lagoon, Fern (all CTMH)

Accessories: Liquid Pearls - Christmas Red, Ballerina, Juniper, Black Marker 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers, that makes my head spin, you are the Pinwheel Champ! Fabulous make! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)