Friday, December 10, 2021

Vellum Floral Cards

I found this idea in a Facebook group but I didn't record which group and of course, I cannot locate it again. There was no name on the artwork either... I would love to credit the original artist. 

The floral images were embossed in white on vellum and coloured from the back. That piece was adhered to a white base and a scalloped circle was placed on top. I used very thin craft foam to raise it from the card front. The leaves were die cut and I trimmed off some branches so it would look like one stem (there are two). The sentiment was stamped along the edges of the circle and the entire front was adhered to a piece of thin craft foam and then to the card base. I added a few pink gems around the card.


I used the exact same process for the second card except I changed the colour scheme from pink to turquoise. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Vellum (CTMH) 

Stamps: Friendship is a Blessing (CTMH), Word Up (Reverse Confetti)

Inks: Willow, Versamark (CTMH)

Accessories: Petal Palette Dies (SU), Forever Fern Dies (SU), Nested Circles Dies (Spellbinders), Nested Scalloped Circle Dies (Spellbinders), White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tri-Blend Markers (CTMH), Ballet Slippers Gems, Ocean Breeze Gems  (Pink Fresh Studio), Thin Craft Foam (Heartfelt Creations) 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)