Monday, December 20, 2021

AH 452 - Big Hug Diamonds

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 452!

It's a interesting sketch this week... I really struggled with this as I wanted to use shapes other than diamonds but I just could not get it to work, so diamonds ended up being the best choice.

I don't have a diamond die so I used my Cricut to cut the diamond shapes. It took me a few tries to find an appropriate size. I used a Glacier patterned paper plus Lagoon and Peacock cardstock for those shapes. The background was embossed with a 3D embossing folder and adhered to a piece of Lagoon cardstock (with a very small border) and then onto the Pewter base. I added an embossed sentiment plus some silver gems. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Glacier Patterned Paper, Lagoon Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Pebble Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock

Stamps: Easy Expressions and dies (The Ton)

Inks: Black, Versamark

Accessories: Cricut Basic Shapes, Crystal Distortion Embossing Folder (SSS), Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Silver Glitter Gems 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)