Thursday, June 13, 2019

Another Year of Happiness Shaker

A special friend is celebrating a birthday in the next week and I wanted to create a shaker card for her. 

I based my card on a beautiful card that I saw on Pinterest by Kay Miller. I looked through Kay's blog at length but I was not able to find her post with the card that I saw and the Pinterest link didn't open in her blog either so all I can provide is a link to her overall blog (and she does gorgeous artwork!) 

The shaker component is a blend of two ink colours - Mint and Lagoon. That was filled with a mix of sequins that matched the colours I used to colour the other elements on this card. I stamped and coloured images from a few different stamp sets and placed them around the shaker. A few teal sequins were added afterward. The sentiment was stamped and popped up using foam dots to accommodate the twine running underneath. I did brush some of the flowers with a shimmer brush but that isn't visible in the photo. 


Products used are as follows:: 

Paper: Craft On Paper Pack, Goldrush Fundamental Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock (all CTMH),  Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking, Falling for You Cardmaking, Falling for You Scrapbooking (all CTMH), Well Written (SU)
Inks: Intense Black, Mint, Lagoon, Clover (all CTMH)
Accessories: Shaker Thin Cuts, Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Thin Cuts, Falling for You Cardmaking Thin Cuts, Falling for You Scrapbooking Thin Cuts, Acetate and Foam Squares, Teal Sequins, Clear Shimmer Brush, Thin Foam Tape (all CTMH), ShinHan Markers (various), Sharpie Markers (various), Orange Twine (unknown), Stitched Circle Dies (Gina Marie Designs), Sequins (various) 

Enjoy,
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)