Monday, June 24, 2019

AH 322 - Grid Lines Abound!


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #322! 

This week's sketch is all about a grid... how you use that grid is your choice. 

I chose to create my grid using Cricut Design Space because I wanted my spaces to be exactly even. I ended up with eight openings and placed a sheet of patterned paper behind the open grid. That is just one way to do this - there are certainly others. 

I took a few colours from the patterned paper and also using Design Space, I created a poppy using co-ordinating cardstock. The leaves were die cut and a white pearl was coloured with a Sharpie marker and set inside the centre of the poppy. I stamped the sentiment and placed another coloured pearl right at the end of that as well. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 
We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Painted Seasons DSP, Calypso Coral Cardstock, Petal Pink Cardstock (all SU), Clover Cardstock (CTMH)
Stamps: Leaf Canopy (Altenew)
Inks: Clover, Smoothie, Peach (all CTMH)
Accessories: Flower Market Cricut Cartridge, White Pearls, Stitched Flower Thin Cuts (all CTMH), Cricut Basic Shapes, Sharpie Marker

Enjoy,
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)