Monday, April 30, 2018

AH 262 - Amazing You Floral Bash


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Challenge 262! 

This is such a fun sketch! There can be several layers if you wish, or you can do it with just a few if you think carefully about it. I was able to do this with a moderate number of layers because the floral pieces I chose were already in groups so I didn't have to layer a pile of images together. 

I chose to emboss my background to add some texture. The flowers were coloured using ShinHan markers and then brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush (shown in more detail below). The sentiment is a die cut and I also finished the inside of the card so that is posted below as well. 



This is the inside of the card. 




Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. You have until Sunday night to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock
Stamps: Petal Palette (SU)
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Petals and More Thinlets (SU), Celebrate You Thinlets (SU), Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Rose Embossing Folder, ShinHan Markers, Chelsea Gardens Dots and Gems (ret.), Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful...love the colorful florals against the embossed background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)