Friday, April 20, 2018

PML Blog Hop



Welcome to the PML (Picture My Life) blog hop. This blog hop features Picture My Life cards and they are available both in the themed paper packs as well as in some individual packages as well. The bloggers on this blog hop have selected some of the PML cards that they love and have used them in a variety of ways. Enjoy the tour! 

You should have arrived here from Vickie O'Dell's blog

If you get lost, a complete list of participating bloggers can be found on Melinda Everitt's blog

I chose to use the Be-YOU-tiful PML cards. It is such a fabulous collection of cards with a terrific variety. The two PML cards on my greeting card are the background (the flowers) and the main card with the row of flowers. I stamped a sentiment at the top using the stamp set "Beautiful You". Very carefully, I used a thin paintbrush and tapped some dark grey paint on top of the card just to add some interest. The ribbon is stapled to add pleats along the side. I brushed the pink flowers with the Bashful Shimmer Brush and the other flowers with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 


The next blog on this hop is Darlys Recker's blog.
I am sure she has something wonderful to share with you.

Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: Be-YOU-tiful PML Cards, Bashful Cardstock, Blossom Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock
Stamps: Beautiful You
Inks: Juniper
Accessories: Peacock Stitched Ribbon, Scallop Border Die, Stapler and Staples, Bashful Pearls, Watercolour Paints and Paintbrush, Bashful Shimmer Brush, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson

6 comments:

  1. Great ribbon technique, adding the staples. It's fun and "ruffly". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love that PML card and how you incorporated it into your design. I also love the way you used staples on your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the ribbon techniques!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it...and the ribbon...gonna have to give that a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many ideas on one card...your stapling the ribbon was genius! and pulling in the pink & blue next to the ribbon, adds so much to the card design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so brave splattering...I think of doing it often but after the card is all made and then covering, but it still scares me and then decide not to do it. The splattering is perfect for the PML card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)