Monday, April 16, 2018

AH 260 - PURRfect Cat card


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts - Sketch 260!

I decided to pull out the Punny Pals stamp set for this week's sketch. I love the sentiments that go along with these adorable little critters. The PURRfect little cat trio fit just nicely in the top right corner for the image on the sketch. I used Cricut Design Space to create a cutout similar to that on the sketch and I used the Basic Fundamentals to stay with a grey colour theme, just adding a bit of red to highlight the tags that the cats are wearing. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday night to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart 

Paper: Basics Fundamentals, Charcoal Cardstock, Linen Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Punny Pals
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Punny Pals Thin Cuts (ret.), ShinHan Markers, Enchantment Ribbon Pack, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. I don't use the neutral Paper Fundamentals very much but this has inspired me. Great layout and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)