Saturday, January 6, 2018

TOAD-ally Awesome Thank You card

I am finally at the end of my thank you cards... at least the ones I am sharing here. 

This is one of my favourites because I love the Punny Pals stamp set! How can you not just fall in love with the adorable little creatures and the oh so cute sayings that come with them? The new Make Waves paper pack was a perfect fit for this card with the Emerald Green and Pansy Purple paper colours plus Bashful Pink. 

I used yet another of the patterns from the new Make It From Your Heart - Volume 4. This time, it was Pattern 3. Cards come together so quick and easy with these patterns! 


Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Make Waves Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Bashful Cardstock, Bashful Glitter Paper
Stamps: Punny Pals
Inks: Emerald, Pansy, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Nestabilities Circle Dies (not CTMH), Punny Pals Thin Cuts, Adventure Ribbon Pack, Gold Glitter Gems (ret.), ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)