Monday, November 27, 2017

AH 240 - MistleTOE Wishes


Welcome to another sketch at Atlantic Hearts. This week the sketch is pretty minimalistic - two small images, each in a corner, and a diagonal line across the card. This opens things up to a LOT of interpretation. I decided to stay rather close to the sketch this time. I was considering using flowers but thinking about Christmas, I have had a stamp with elf feet for ages and I have never used it, so I waned to do something with that.

I looked hard for sentiment using those feet but the best I could find was what I used. That kind of required mistletoe on my card as well... I decided to place a cute little reindeer under the sprig of mistletoe. My Cricut came in handy to write the title as I really didn't want to stamp it. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Emerald Cardstock
Stamps: Season's Tweetings (ret.), Elf Shoes (So Suzy Stamps), Santa's List (Your Next Stamp)
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Black
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Base Camp Cartridge (not CTMH), Gold Cricut Pen (not CTMH), ShinHan Markers, Metallic Gold Marker (Sharpie)

Enjoy, 
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)