Monday, November 13, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 238 - Joy Wreath


It's time for another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This one is in the shape of a wreath - one of my favourite designs! 

I decided to pull out a stamp set that I have had since last year but have only used a couple of times. It is a triple stamping set - the base of the wreath is stamped in one colour, the the second set of leaves is stamped over the first set in a second colour and the berries are added on top of that in a third colour. The stamps are designed to line up with each other. 

I wanted to mount the finished wreath on a piece of patterned paper that looked like wood so I went back to last year's Rustic Fundamental papers. That meant that Heather was the colour of choice for the base of my wreath. Lagoon was the second colour and Ruby made up the berries. Some stray ribbon in Lagoon was used to hang the wreath. The silver JOY sentiment was die cut four times for thickness and layered on top of each other. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday night to link up your project. 

Product used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Rustic Home Fundamentals (ret.), White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath (SU)
Inks: Heather, Lagoon, Ruby
Accessories: Wondrous Wreath Dies, Turquoise Ribbon (not CTMH) 

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love your color choice and the wood panel background.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)