Monday, January 23, 2017

AH 196 - Celebrate Wreath

I love wreaths - and the one that comes in the You and Me complements package has been calling to me for ages... Finally, this is a chance to put it to use! 

The Sugar Rush paper pack had the perfect Zip Strip pieces to use for the sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week. Those strips combined with one of the patterns in that paper pack gave me the strips to create the background for this card that will be used for a birthday card. The wreath was a perfect complement for the Celebrate sentiment in the centre. The banner was cut from the Artistry cartridge but I just cut off the sides so it would fit within the confines of the wreath. 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday night to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Sugar Rush Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Poppy Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock
Stamps: Balloon Wishes
Inks: Juniper
Accessories: Artistry Cartridge, You and Me Compliments, Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Glitter Gems, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson




2 comments:

  1. Love your selection of zip strips and all the nice gold glitter embellishments...looks so celebrational if that's a word. I guess not it gave me a spell check on it; but I'm using it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)