Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Marker Alphabet Card Set

I had the awesome privilege of attending Close To My Heart's Annual Convention last summer and one of the terrific things about that event is the fabulous artwork that is presented there. A consultant from Australia, Jacquie Paech, presented her amazing artwork, showcasing a variety of new products from the Annual Inspirations catalog. Some of the cards in the set below were created by her and I simply added some additional ones to hers to create a set of them. I was so impressed with Jacquie's style - she creates in a clean and simple style without a lot of extras and her artwork is just gorgeous. Take a look at her blog here

The 3 "Just for You" and Pansy "Sweet" cards were CASEd from her designs - colours and all, because I loved them SO much! There is a link here to a post on Jacquie's blog that shows a small photos of her presentation with these cards (scroll down to see it). The colours are the 7 new colours from the Adventure palette and I added Cranberry as red was an appropriate extra colour. 

I am hoping that the recipient of this card kit (and they are in a co-ordinating handmade box with a decorated cover and tied with ribbon) will appreciate them as much as I had fun creating them! 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lemon Cardstock, Tangerine Cardstock, Pansy Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Blossom Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Willow Cardstock, Emerald Cardstock, White Glitter Paper, Adventure Fundamentals, White Daisy Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Marker Alphabet
Inks: Lemon, Tangerine, Blossom, Raspberry, Cranberry, Pansy, Willow, Emerald
Accessories: Whimsy Ribbon Pack, Adventure Ribbon Pack, Goldrush Baker's Twine (ret.), Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson




2 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Alyson! Great idea. I have that stamp set and have never used it (how can that be?)
    Thank you for giving me the inspiration to get it out. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new colors, so bright and cheerful...great group of cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)