Monday, October 31, 2016

Atlantic Hearts 184 - Warmest Wishes

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has always been a favourite site of mine and being on the Design Team there is awesome! I love the sketches and it keeps me creating as well as thinking of ideas that I wouldn't normally have done on my own. 

This week's sketch is one that uses banners behind the main focal point. I LOVE the stamp set called "Season of Magic" because the wreath is so gorgeous along with all the little items that can be added to it. I decided to use that as my focus. The other products I LOVE right now are the Oh Deer! Paper Pack and our Sea Glass colour. Combining all of those on this card wasn't difficult. As you can see, I stayed very true to the sketch, just making my banner pieces a little wider. 

I think the majority of my Christmas cards this year may just be focused around the beautiful Sea Glass colour...



Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Oh Deer! Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Desert Sand Cardstock, Sea Glass Glitter Paper, Vellum (not CTMH)
Stamps: Season of Magic
Inks: Versamark, Desert Sand, Sea Glass, Juniper
Accessories: ShinHan Marker, Sharpie Marker, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bitty Sparkles, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Alyson, beautiful...you use the sea glass color so well...very soft turquoise like color...love your combination of banners and the wreath is gorgeous...great holiday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)