Monday, January 12, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe

This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is a tic-tac-toe grid. You need to choose any three boxes in a row and use those three boxes to create your project. Here is the board:


I knew right away that I didn't want to use distressing on my project and I also didn't want to do a scrapbooking project for this challenge, so that eliminated a lot of options right away. However, I love working with sketches and I thought a Cricut-based card might be an interesting idea, so I chose the top line. 

I chose an old Cardabilities sketch and stayed very close to the sketch itself. The sketch is shown below my project. I used the new Hopscotch papers and I am happy with the way this turned out.   



Be sure to join us at Heart 2 Heart to enter you own artwork into this awesome challenge! 

Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: Hopscotch Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock, Flaxen Cardstock, Indian Corn Blue Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Dot Embossing Folder, Paradise Paper Flowers (ret.), Adhesive Pearls (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)