Monday, January 26, 2015

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Clean and Simple

This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is simple - just Clean and Simple. Interpret that however you like. Whenever someone says clean and simple to me, the first thing that goes through my mind is space - the need for open space on the project. So, when I thought about what I was going to do, I knew I wanted to use colour (my favourite colours) but I knew that I would need to add one layer to get the word I wanted at the bottom. 

Here is the final product... I am very happy with how it turned out. I love the simplicity but the intensity of the colour adds so much at the same time. The colours are much bolder in "real life" than they show up here. 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart to enter your own artwork in our awesome challenges! 

Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: A Flowering Bunch (ret.)
Inks: Black Pigment Ink
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Shinhan Markers

Enjoy, 
Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Alyson! The combination of diecuts and colored stamping are really beautiful.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the flowers coming out of the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful card... I too like the way the flowers are "growing" out of the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)