Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 89

This week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts has the potential to be a many layered project if you so desire or it can be a simple project, like I chose to create. I needed a birthday card and I decided to use the Chalk It Up paper pack for my card. A quick visit with the Artbooking and Art Philosophy cartridges gave me the window template and the template for stamping that I required and this came together quite quickly. 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week to enter your artwork in our awesome challenge!  

Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: Chalk It Up Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Joyful Birthday, Just a Number
Inks: Black
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Aqua Dots, White Grosgrain Ribbon (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


4 comments:

  1. Wow - I just love it! The colors are so much fun - I really must pull out my Chalk It Up papers and start playing! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how versatile and simple this sketch is. You made creating this card just so simple and still added lots to make it look finished. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love how you are featuring the different papers from Chalk it up, I did not even recognize it at first, I thought it was one of the retired paper packs! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card Alyson! Those papers and colours work so well together. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)