Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 91

This week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts is a dotty one... and one that I decided to use to create a birthday card. The next few months are full of upcoming birthdays for me so I welcome these sketch challenges to create birthday cards! 

For this one, I used Confetti Wishes. It is such a bright, bold and happy paper pack! The circles along the left side of the sketch were perfect for the squares from the Confetti Wishes Assortment to fit inside and gave it the little extra touch that it needed. The paper with all the Happy Birthdays all over it worked perfectly for my sentiment as I just cut one of those Happy Birthdays out and used that for my sentiment! 





Come and join us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge with your artwork! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Confetti Wishes Paper Pack, Pacifica Cardstock, Canary Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Confetti Wishes Assortment, 3/4 Inch Circle Punch (not CTMH), Purple Twine (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and happy birthday card. Anyone would be super excited to receive this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)