Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Birdcage Card - Just for You

This gorgeous card is one that I found on Facebook. It took me a bit to find the blog of the creator but it was created by Patricia Manhire and her blog is Patricia Manhire's Creative Corner.
I loved the idea of the card so much that I had to create my own version of it! 

It is made using the Artfully Sent Cartridge - and this is my first time using this cartridge! In addition, it also uses the absolutely adorable November Stamp of the Month, "It's the Little Things". Combining those two products, along with the Brushed Paper Pack makes for a simply beautiful card. 

I have a feeling more of these cards will be created in the future - I LOVE this :) 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Brushed Paper Pack, Flaxen Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Pink Glitter Paper
Stamps: It's the Little Things (Nov. SOTM)
Inks: Black, Flaxen, Canary, Pixie, Hollyhock, Pear, Juniper
Accessories: Artfully Sent Cartridge, Clear Sparkles, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)