Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 81 - Happy Birthday Card

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week was perfect for a birthday card with a specific individual in mind. Masculine, yet still gets the point across in a very pleasant way - just right. 

So, here is my card, along with the sketch.



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Pathfinding Paper Pack, Glacier Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Stamps: Holiday Tags
Inks: Cocoa
Accessories: Chevron Border Punch, Gold Shimmer Trim, Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon (ret.), Harvest Baker's Twine (ret.), Neutral Buttons (ret.), Leaf Punch (not CTMH) 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love this paper - I really need to work with it more! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)