Monday, July 28, 2014

AH Sketch Challenge - July 28

I have been selected to be a member of the Design Team for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges! Although my term doesn't officially start until next week, I am posting a card for this week's challenge, just to make sure that I have everything in order and that my links are working. 

So, this week's sketch is shown below: 
And here is my card. 


I chose to use the Skylark papers to create my card along with a retired stamp set, but one of my favourites - it is called Blessed. I love the bird surrounded with the flourish. The new Shin Han markers from Close To My Heart were used to colour the sparkles in shades to complement the card. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Skylark Paper Pack, Chocolate Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Blessed (ret.)
Inks: Chocolate Pigment Ink, Lagoon, Bamboo
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Skylark Textiles, Teal Shimmer Trim, Foam Tape, Skylark Assortment, Clear Sparkles, Shin Han Markers, Bling Pin (ret.), Shimmer Brad (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Design Team assignment Alyson! I look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love how you glammed it up with the shimmer trim and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)