Monday, May 19, 2014

Mini-Album Complete - Goodbye to Our Choir Director :(

As I mentioned in an earlier post, our beloved choir director at church is retiring this June. I have completed the mini-album for him... I just wish I had more time to put into this project but I also have to do a complete 12x12 album in the next 2 weeks for a minister who is also leaving! 

So, with that in mind, I did this album using the Pro Player Paper Pack and some co-ordinating embellishments. There is no stamping but I did use my Cricut a fair bit. Each page is shown, including the cover. I used two Cricut cartridges in addition to the CTMH cartridges for some musical images. Those cartridges are identified in my supply list in case you are looking for the details. 

The front cover is shown first, followed by each of the facing pages in the album. 







I hope he enjoys this album of memories from the choir. He has certainly made a huge impact on each of the members who has worked under him. We will miss him dearly. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Pro Player Paper Pack, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, Pacifica Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Black, Ruby, Pacifica
Accessories: Cricut Cartridges - Art Philosophy, Artbooking, Musical Notes (not CTMH), Quarter Note (not CTMH), Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet, Baker's Twine - Red and Blue (not CTMH), Kraft 3-Ring Album, Music Notes Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Black Journaling Pen, Corner Rounder, Ruby Mini-Medley Collection, Black Mini-Medley Collection, Base and Bling Black Jewels, Pro Player Assortment, Slate Mini-Medley Collection (ret.), Cork Colour-Ready Alphabet (ret.), Irresistible Dots Colour-Ready Alphabet (ret.)  

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)