Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Cards for Silent Auction

As promised, here are more of the cards that I am donating for the Silent Auction at my church at the end of April. I love the way the original card turned out so I decided to create two sets of this card, knowing that they will be in high demand. I am also leaning to work with a new Cricut Expression and I found out that it does not like to cut detailed images through the glitter paper with a single cut so I have learned some new skills (multi cutting and placement) while creating this card. 

I embossed every image on all these cards (so 16 in total since there are two sets). Between that, dry embossing the background with the Cuttlebug and making errors and learning with the Cricut, these cards took me some additional time to create. They mark the halfway point, though, so I am now working on the second half of my goal of 10 sets! 


Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: For Always Paper Pack, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock (Card 1), Sky Cardstock (Card 2), Black and Grey Glitter Paper
Stamps: Be Still
Inks: Black Pigment Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Clear Sparkles, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders (not CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)