Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm Back! Mojo Monday Birthday Card

After spending weeks getting my entries ready for my Extravaganza teaching application, I am finally back!  The entries were mailed out yesterday and I will be posting them on my blog starting next week, after the deadline has officially passed. 

Meanwhile, I have a bunch of birthdays coming up in April, so I have some birthday cards to make, plus some workshops to prepare. I also have my church's Silent Auction for which I plan to create 10 sets of 8 cards each (80 cards in total) to donate. All those things should keep me busy in the next little while! 

Today's card is made using this week's sketch from Mojo Monday. It is the first time I have used the Buzz and Bumble paper. I didn't think I would like this paper as much as I do!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack, Cashmere Cardstock, Creme Brulee Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, Brown and Tan Glitter Paper
Stamps: Joyful Birthday, Bugs and Hugs
Inks: Cocoa, Goldrush
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Brown and Tan Sparkles, Buttons - Basic Assortment, Buzz and Bumble Assortment, Bamboo Waxy Flax, Ribbon (not CTMH), Scalloped Punch (not CTMH), Sewing Machine and Brown Thread (not CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)