Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Creations Journal Front Cover

I like this pattern so much... 
I keep a personal journal to help me meet my daily goals and I decided to use it to create the cover for the front of my journal. I love that the pattern shows 5 of the 6 patterns of the Pemberley papers!
Did you know that our sparkles can be coloured using any permanent marker? Here, I just used a blue Sharpie to colour on top of the sparkles so they would coordinate with the papers. 

Be sure to check my Workshop Page - I will be adding more workshops in the next few days (as I finish them...) but there is another due date for ordering coming up February 18! Don't miss out!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Pemberley Paper Pack, Vanilla Cream Cardstock, Outdoor Denim Cardstock
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle, Felicity Alphabet (retired)
Inks: Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue
Accessories: Sparkles Flourishes, Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape, Border Punch (not CTMH), Blue Sharpie Marker (not CTMH)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)