Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cards for Donation

A few times a year, I make about 40 cards for an elder in my church who is responsible for sending out cards to the sick and people who can't make it to the services. I do it because I enjoy doing it and it is my way of giving back. 
Below are two of the cards in the sets that I will be giving her this weekend. I usually make 4 sets of 8 cards each at a time. It's pretty amazing how quickly she goes through them! 
I'm working on the other two sets later this afternoon and tomorrow.
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are CTMH unless otherwise indicated: 
Card #1
Paper: Lucy Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy, Lucy WOTG
Inks: Cotton Candy
Accessories: Pink Button Assortment, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Cream Satin Ribbon (not CTMH), Art Philosophy Cartridge

Card #2
Paper: Wings Creative Basics Collection (ret.), Olive Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock
Stamps: One of a Kind (ret.)
Inks: Olive
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Olive Ribbon (not CTMH), Wooden Buttons, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Border Punch (not CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)