Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just a Little Prayer... Card

I loved this week's Mojo Monday sketch. So, here is another card based on the same sketch (see yesterday's post for the sketch). I also love the Sonoma Paper Pack and am so glad it is still available!

Hopefully, today is a day to get caught up on some layouts - I haven't worked on photos for ages and I am falling behind... the WOTG give me chance to pull out photos that fit those layouts but they are not always the ones that I NEED to scrapbook. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products are CTMH
Paper: Sonoma Paper Pack, Bamboo Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy
Inks: Smokey Plum
Accessories: Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (ret.), Art Philosophy Cartridge, Heirloom Assortment, Sparkles - Red, Pink & Purple Assortment, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)