Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sneak Peek #3

Today's selection is a card that I saw on our Close To My Heart Artwork Board. It was created by a fellow consultant, Nicole Hoffer, and a clicking on her name will take you to her blog. I simply took her idea and developed it a little further. I loved her card so much but I really wanted to use our new seam binding and take it one step further. 
The seam binding has been sponged using three colours - Sky, Indian Corn Blue and Pacifica. I love the way it turned out!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products are Close To My Heart

Paper: Colonial White Cardstock, Indian Corn Blue Cardstock
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle
Inks: Vanilla Cream, Indian Corn Blue, Pacifica, Sky
Accessories: Colour Ready Seam Binding, Heat Tool, Liquid Glass, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Sparkles - Blue and Green Assortment, Foam Tape, Sponges

2 comments:

  1. I think your version turned out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the shade of blue you were able to get with the ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)