Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a good start to 2012! And there is reason to celebrate with Close To My Heart! As of today, the prices in the Canadian catalogue have dropped! That's right! Our prices are now on par with the US dollar! So, even though the prices are still shown in the catalogue as they have been since last August, they are actually LOWER. To see the current prices, go to www.closetomyheart.com and click on the Products link at the top of the page. Scroll down to the US version of the Idea Book and you can see the current prices there. 

Those prices will remain in effect until Jan.31. And then... the Spring/Summer catalogue will be revealed. And trust me - you don't want to miss that! 

I'll be back shortly with some artwork to share so stay tuned!

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)