Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Sneak Peek!

Today's offering is from one of my favourite new paper packs - it is called Pemberley. It is so perfect for just about everything I can think of and I am in love with it!
The card below is based on a really old Mojo Monday sketch that is one of my favourites and I love the stitching component to it. 
The sparkle flourishes come in just plain clean sparkles but they can be coloured using any permanent markers. I just used a blue Sharpie marker to colour mine. I love the effect. I think I will need to purchase a full collection of Sharpie colour markers in the near future!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products used are CTMH unless otherwise noted

Paper: Pemberley Paper Pack, Vanilla Cream Cardstock
Stamps: Thanks, Card Word Puzzle
Inks: Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Versamark
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Sparkle Flourishes, Sparkles - Blue and Green Assortment, Foam Tape, Blue Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Navy blue thread (not CTMH)

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten that I did that with staples back when they were the rage! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)