Sunday, August 30, 2026

Nessie Pop-Up Card

 This is just the cutest card! It's a pop-up card that folds flat for mailing. 

I stencilled the scene and cut the panels into strips to fit the background. The clouds and water pieces were die cut and inked for dimension. They were adhered to the top and bottom of the base. Nessie and all the seaweed images were die cut, inked and adhered to the layers to create a scene. I added some holographic die cut fish to the water on the front and then used Stickes to line the edges of the water. Nessie's eye and spots on her body were enhanced with Glossy Accents. The sentiment was placed at the top. 


I am entering this card in the Creative Creases Challenge

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)