Thursday, August 6, 2026

3D Frame Card with Floating Flowers

 This pretty card is one I recently taught and this was my second attempt. I love the shades of blue and gold. 

The front has an arch shape with a fussy cut floral image and a die cut birthday sentiment. Inside the card, there is an open arch section with flowers that appear to be floating. I apologize for the lighting... it was very difficult to get a photo that showed the floating component. I added some gold gems inside the opening and a panel on the right to write a message. 


I am entering my card in the Creative Creases challenge

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Alyson, love the fold, beautiful flowers and papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Alyson, this card is gorgeous. I love the pretty images, papers, and especially the surprise inside! Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets to Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)