Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge 363!
The theme for this challenge is transportation.
I struggled with finding something to use for this challenge until I thought outside the box. I have the standard bicycles, etc but transportation can take many forms... there are sleds, paper airplanes or even a piece of ice!
I cut white glitter paper on a big angle and adhered it to turquoise patterned paper. That piece was die cut along with a black mat and a white card base to give a rough edge border. The penguin on his sled was stamped, coloured and fussy cut and I placed him along the angle of the snow. The sentiment was die cut from red cardstock and adhered at the bottom.
Come and join us at Cut It Up and show us how you interpret this challenge.
You have until Monday, August 31 to link up your project.
We can't wait to see what you create!
Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)