Tuesday, October 27, 2020

TSOT - Winter Trees

Welcome to this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! 

In addition to the sketch, the theme is to use navy, teal and pink. 

Since teal and pink are two of my favourite colours, I knew what I wanted to do for my card. 

I started by stamping a tree border and colouring the trees. I layered all the pieces as per the sketch and then trimmed the edges of my card base. The two largest trees were stamped and die cut and the centre one was die cut from white glitter paper with foam tape added under the raised sections. I stamped a small sentiment and die cut that using stitched circles and then brushed it with the clear shimmer brush. I added some bitty sparkles above and alongside the trees to simulate tiny stars. This card came together very easily. 

Come and join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Mix-In Paper Pack, Bright Stack Paper Collection, White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, White Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Jolly Characters, Holiday Trimmings, Winter Woods (SU)

Inks: Intense Black, Sapphire, Lagoon

Accessories: Stitched Circle Dies (GMD), In the Woods Thinlets (SU), Border Punch (misc.), Clear Shimmer Brush, Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape, Tri-Blend Markers, Sharpie Marker (not CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)