Monday, November 5, 2018

Heart 2 Heart - Inspired by Nature


Welcome to Heart 2 Heart's latest challenge! 

This week, the theme is Inspired by Nature. Since it is getting closer and closer to Christmas, I chose to create a Christmas card. I used a poinsettia theme ands poinsettias are most certainly nature related! There are also snowflakes and pine cones on my card that represent nature. 

The main top piece is from the Picture My Life card collection that coordinates with the 'Tis the Seasons paper pack from Close To My Heart. The remaining papers are all from the 'Tis the Season paper pack. The stamp set is the M-size Hand-Lettered Christmas. I chose it because it was the closest sentiment I could find that fit into the circle size that I wanted... I stamped the sentiment using both Candy Apple and New England Ivy ink. The bow was double tied and then slightly spread apart. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your project that is inspired by nature. You have until the end of November to enter this or any of the November challenges. 

Products used are almost all Close to My Heart 

Paper: 'Tis the Season Paper Pack, 'Tis the Season PML Cards, White Daisy Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Hand Lettered Christmas
Inks: Candy Apple, New England Ivy
Accessories: Gold Striped Skinny Ribbon, 'Tis the Seasons Complements, Gold Pearl Gems, Circle Stitched Dies, Basic Circle Dies, Circle Tag Dies, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. alyson - this is a beautiful card. I hadn't paid much attention to the PML cards, but that's high on my priority list today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)