Monday, November 26, 2018

Atlantic Hearts 292 - Flourish Thinking of You


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch 292! 

Although it is the holiday season, my Christmas cards are all finished and even written and ready for mailing... Don't be jealous - I spent many hours working on them so that I would be finished in plenty of time! So, I am working on some thinking of you cards for a friend who asked me for some of these. And what better chance to create than to use sketches for that purpose! 

I rotated this week's sketch 90 degrees as it worked better for me in that direction. Since there was no designated spot for a sentiment, I placed a circle in the centre of the card for that purpose. I also chose to forgo the bow as the ribbon I used for the stripe wasn't exactly the best ribbon to create a bow as it is very thick and heavy. 

This time, I remembered in advance to apply Stick-It adhesive to the back of the cardstock before I ran the dies through my Big Shot. It makes such a difference as the adhesive is already on the back of the cuts and it makes it so easy to adhere them afterwards! No more fiddling with glue on the thin lines... 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Pebble Cardstock, Charcoal Cardstock, Sage Cardstock, Bashful Cardstock, Charcoal Cardstock (all CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Say it All (CTMH)
Inks: Charcoal (CTMH)
Accessories: Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Bashful Pearls, Grey Enamel Gems, Thin Foam Tape (all CTMH), Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Flourish Thinlets (both SU), unknown Grey Ribbon, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)