Monday, September 24, 2018

Heart 2 Heart - Shaking with Comfort and Joy!


It's another Heart 2 Heart challenge and it's Sweet Treat time! That's the theme of this week's challenge and it is also the final challenge in the month of September. 

Sweet Treats just happens to be the title of Close To My Heart's September Stamp of the Month and it is a fabulous stamp set - 4 terrific sentiments for the autumn season plus little stamps that can be added to cards or scrapbook pages for embellishments. But that's certainly not the only option for this challenge. Sweet treats can be interpreted in other ways and if you have another way, be sure to show that to us as we would LOVE to see your creations! 

I chose to use the September SOTM to create my card and I made a shaker card. I also used the Oh What Fun Cardmaking stamp set to stamp the trees. The tiny trees inside the shaker are from the Sweet Treats stamp set and I love how they add some extra interest. I coloured the sparkles with Sharpie markers and wrapped some silver cord under the trees. My shaker is set within the card and not on top as many people like to do. This way is a little more difficult but I like that it sits flat with the front of the card. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret Sweet Treats. You have until the end of the month to enter this or any of the other September challenges. Remember to use some Close To My Heart products in your project!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Oh What Fun Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock
Stamps: Sweet Treats, Oh What Fun Cardmaking
Inks: Clover, Lagoon
Accessories: Silver Cord (not CTMH), Sharpie Markers (not CTMH), Clear Sparkles, Foam Tape, Raspberry Twine, Mint Shimmer Brush, Shaker Window and Confetti Thin Cuts, Shaker Window Foam and Acetate, Loose Sequins - Silver

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)